Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
This nigga Aj Griffin is Jonathan Isaac 2.0.

Smmfh just keep siakam and find me some shooters man.

If joakim Noah got in I might quit the sport

University of Florida won back to back national championships with him
LMAO

He was defensive player of the year
3 time all defensive team
All NBA
And 2 time all star.

I agree the resume isn’t the greatest, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets in. I wish the NBA would do their own Hall of Fame or have a professional basketball Hall of fame instead of including NCAA accolades

LMAO

All NBA
And 2 time all star.

I agree the resume isn’t the greatest, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he gets in. I wish the NBA would do their own Hall of Fame or have a professional basketball Hall of fame instead of including NCAA accolades

Fuck outta here

Antoine Walker a HOFer then

LMAO

All NBA
And 2 time all star.

He's the Dennis Rodman of his era.

Not comfy letting a guy who played with other good college players and stayed there and had 5 good years in the league being in the hall

Lol I don’t even feel comfy retiring his jersey with the bulls

How the fuck you gonna let him in the hall?
You need to take a nap your brain not functioning right. The heart and soul of those Bulls teams, the defensive anchor and other than Rose who would you call the man on the team and I wouldn't even say Rose was the guy

You need to take a nap your brain not functioning right. The heart and soul of those Bulls teams, the defensive anchor and other than Rose who would you call the man on the team and I wouldn't even say Rose was the guy
Are they going to retire his jersey? The bulbs I mean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back