Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
Typed out an essay about how Hart >>> Kuz on playoff teams. But these are both my sons, so it’s a win win for me.
Lol no I get it

I was just looking at it as Kuz is a starter and now best player on the wizards and Hart at best is the 6th man/5th starter for the Knicks

I like both guys and I can see how a team can value hart more, I’m just really saying they kinda left money on the table for Kuz imo

Lol no I get it

I was just looking at it as Kuz is a starter and now best player on the wizards and Hart at best is the 6th man/5th starter for the Knicks

I like both guys and I can see how a team can value hart more, I’m just really saying they kinda left money on the table for Kuz imo
What team out there was going to give Kuzma more than 4 years, 90 mil?

Top 5 perimeter defender in the league, can guard 1-4

I don't even think the antics were that big of a deal at all.....it's the shot selection and trying to do too much offensively that's the problem
is that what it was like when I said Igoudala was a HOFer? Lol I get it now guys

I know man it’s just funny lol

The biggest issue for me at this point is I'm like 95% sure Amen Thompson is going to be ready to hold down that starting 3 position fairly soon

Going to be at least 2-3 years before we can realistically even start thinking about moving Dillon Brooks and even then we're going to have to attach an asset to do so

The biggest issue for me at this point is I'm like 95% sure Amen Thompson is going to be ready to hold down that starting 3 position fairly soon

Going to be at least 2-3 years before we can realistically even start thinking about moving Dillon Brooks and even then we're going to have to attach an asset to do so
Yeah that’s the issue with his contract really

Even if amen can do it I doubt he starts this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back