Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't think the Hawks can put together a competitive package like that

A lot of draft capital owed to San Antonio when they got suckered into traded for Murray

Not alot of interesting or high upside young talent either

Pascal would be a very nice fit on a lot of teams and take them to the next level...I hope more teams get involved and try to trade for him

I don't think the Hawks can put together a competitive package like that

A lot of draft capital owed to San Antonio when they got suckered into traded for Murray

Not alot of interesting or high upside young talent either

Pascal would be a very nice fit on a lot of teams and take them to the next level...I hope more teams get involved and try to trade for him
Hard to when he reversed Dame Lillard’d himself lol

Then you come to a impasse because why give up a lot for a guy who doesn’t want to stay there lol

Toronto fuckin up fa sho pussy, tryna get some mo pussy...

Gon end up with no pussy if they keep this up.

Well I can't imagine that's true if his name constantly being at the center of trade convos but hopefully whatever happens, he ends up in a good situation
He plays for the raptors where he saw Lowry, derozan, Casey, nurse, FVV all go

He don’t care about being in trade convos

If he did he would be open to signing with another team after being traded

masai Manson made them boys drink some funny punch over there

The masai brainwash is crazy lol

Real cult shit they got going on up there

Idk what happened

Masai and the Raptors were really good at finding and developing players and one of the better front offices in the league for a long time imo

After the Kawhi trade its been more head scratching than homeruns

I think they started suffering from Danny Ainge syndrome where they feel like they can't just win a trade....they have to absolutely fleece the team and show that they're smarter than everyone else

With that being said I think they were still fine up until the trade deadline when they should've traded Van Vleet when they could've got some real value for him

Too much talent walking out the door without getting something for it

@Chi-Town B I am currently watching a vid on how great Patrick Williams was on defense last season. Did not watch the Bulls that much, so i missed most of this. His percentages on offense look solid too, just needs more volume.

I remember u where on the fence with Patrick Williams coming into last season, how do u feel right now?

Is he another Bulls' prospect that needs to leave the team to fulfill their potential like Lauri?

@Chi-Town B I am currently watching a vid on how great Patrick Williams was on defense last season. Did not watch the Bulls that much, so i missed most of this. His percentages on offense look solid too, just needs more volume.

I remember u where on the fence with Patrick Williams coming into last season, how do u feel right now?

Is he another Bulls' prospect that needs to leave the team to fulfill their potential like Lauri?
We won't know what Pat can do until ball hogging Demar is off the team. I've seen this dude put up 20 points, about 8 boards while playing solid defense when Demar and Zach not playing, we see that aggressive side so that needs to happen when they're playing too. I see Coby going out and getting his not caring about Lavine and Demar, I need that from Pat. I would rather have him as the #3 than Vuc

We won't know what Pat can do until ball hogging Demar is off the team. I've seen this dude put up 20 points, about 8 boards while playing solid defense when Demar and Zach not playing, we see that aggressive side so that needs to happen when they're playing too. I see Coby going out and getting his not caring about Lavine and Demar, I need that from Pat. I would rather have him as the #3 than Vuc
Man, so u are pretty much done with Demar. Do most Bulls fans feel this way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back