Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think the Kings missed an opportunity to improve this offseason after the great year they had, I really thought they were going to make a move that moved the needle for them or possibly take them to the next level

I'm tired of watching Harrison Barnes in Sacramento

Not a lot of flexibility or cost controlled players on the roster

Really relying on Keegan Murray to take a big leap and keep building on his Summer League per

They'll still should be a good regular season team but they're looking like a perennial first round exit(maybe second round if they get the right match up)

I really think the Kings missed an opportunity to improve this offseason after the great year they had, I really thought they were going to make a move that moved the needle for them or possibly take them to the next level

I'm tired of watching Harrison Barnes in Sacramento

Not a lot of flexibility or cost controlled players on the roster

Really relying on Keegan Murray to take a big leap and keep building on his Summer League per

They'll still should be a good regular season team but they're looking like a perennial first round exit(maybe second round if they get the right match up)
Being a perennial 1st-2nd round exit aint the worst thing for a team like the Kings.

For now just maintaning a winning core to help change the culture and narrative around their team is not a terrible approach.

Being a perennial 1st-2nd round exit aint the worst thing for a team like the Kings.

For now just maintaning a winning core to help change the culture and narrative around their team is not a terrible approach.

Nah not doubt, just from a team building exercise though I look at how every team ended their season and then I look at their offseason and just ask "are they better than before?" "Did the maximize the resources that they had available?" "Did they set themselves up for long term success and flexibility?"

Sacrificed a 1st round pick just so you can get off Richaun Holmes contract and extend and overpay Sabonis a year early when didn't have to do that....reupped with Harrison Barnes

Just a very uninspiring offseason when I feel like the league is wide open

Talk soon.

I think Jalen and Sengun have the most pressure(hate to use thar word) going into this season

Probably the first thing we're going to look at is how does Sengun hold up defensively with real starter minute and how much does Udoka want play drop coverage or more of a switching scheme

Jalen has to show he can consistently score efficiently in a winning environment

I'm glad Bari played Summer League and got his confidence up, he's definitely going to benefit the most from the coaching upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back