Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's not. Most basketball nerds thought the Gobert trade was ridiculous. Doubt many of them are saying that's what Dame has to go for.

I am mostly pro Miami Heat, but man, u mfers are playing victim too much (maybe "u mfers" is mostly Mike Ryan and u).
I’m really referring to people thinking that all star level players require that kind of compensation in return due to that very unique situation

Again it’s not about Dame or Miami so stop telling me about Dame and Miami lol

I’m really referring to people thinking that all star level players require that kind of compensation in return due to that very unique situation

Again it’s not about Dame or Miami so stop telling me about Dame and Miami lol
We all know its about Dame and Miami, we are not infants...

As for trading All Star players, it's all about "Leverage" at the time the trade needs to take place. Portland have little to no leverage, they will eventually bend over.

We all know its about Dame and Miami, we are not infants...

As for trading All Star players, it's all about "Leverage" at the time the trade needs to take place. Portland have little to no leverage, they will eventually bend over.
Bro I already said his post is about Dame but I posted it to talk about in a general sens-

Forget it lol

^^^^

Scared he’ll be exposed in another situation

He's tanking his own trade value which is wild...or he could just be playing hard to get and letting whoever trades for him know that they're really going to have to come with the full max extension

Clearly Toronto doesn't want to extend him because if they did they would've done it lol....they definitely can't afford to lose Siakam and FVV for nothing

I hope the Pacers get him and not Atlanta....I think Indiana can put together a really good package and it makes sense for both teams

Crazy demands??? It’s his right not to sign an extension. Free agency was not fought for just to give it up so easily.
I disagree on what he’s doing.

He’s acting like a chick that don’t want to leave her man even though he said he don’t want her. How is he benefiting by staying in a spot that they don’t want him

It’s stupid as hell

I disagree on what he’s doing.

He’s acting like a chick that don’t want to leave her man even though he said he don’t want her. How is he benefiting by staying in a spot that they don’t want him

It’s stupid as hell
Why allow yourself to be traded to a spot you don't want to be

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back