Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
A western conference scout expects the Spurs to load manage Victor Wembanyama

“He is only 19, and he needs developmental work for translation to the NBA. I would expect both load management and competition management. Spoon-feed him a cautious diet of challenges early in his career.”

So…….. not any sources from our team, just some random person who works for another western conference team. Lmao.

I think they will rest him some, but barring injuries he will play enough games (65) to be available for end of season awards. I definitely don’t see the team trying to prevent the young man from getting his hard earned accolades

Yeah KD goes to overseas to watch him play when he can too

I will say Mike James should be in the league
Looking at his numbers while in the NBA, makes me think other wise. Lmao. I remember he had some solid games while in the league and he has been great In the euro league.

Some players are just better abroad than the states. I’m very surprised they traded Cam Payne and they basically gave him away.

I wonder how our opening day roster will round out.

Looking at his numbers while in the NBA, makes me think other wise. Lmao. I remember he had some solid games while in the league and he has been great In the euro league.

Some players are just better abroad than the states. I’m very surprised they traded Cam Payne and they basically gave him away.

I wonder how our opening day roster will round out.
he didn’t do bad in the NBA though

But Phoenix created a 6 mil trade exception with the trade and that’s def more valuable than payne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back