Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED 2023 NBA Offseason Thread

test
Status
Not open for further replies.
A western conference scout expects the Spurs to load manage Victor Wembanyama

“He is only 19, and he needs developmental work for translation to the NBA. I would expect both load management and competition management. Spoon-feed him a cautious diet of challenges early in his career.”

A western conference scout expects the Spurs to load manage Victor Wembanyama

“He is only 19, and he needs developmental work for translation to the NBA. I would expect both load management and competition management. Spoon-feed him a cautious diet of challenges early in his career.”

Ralph Sampson was ready day one.

Niggas want wemby to play 35 mins a game off rip so they can say I told you so when he doesn’t come out the gate playing well or gets hurt lol

Nasty biz
No. We want him to play every day. Not pick and choose when there is a good matchup.

They should bring the 3 game disabled list to the NBA. That will stop all that load management bullshit.

All NBA players. Wemby playing against that type of talent overseas? Nope.
I’m talking about in the league sir

You said Ralph was ready day one

Wemby in a hypothetical being load managed would be precautionary for the players he will play in the league

I’m saying the players he has to prepare for overall vastly are improved from the players in 1984

Even if you want to focus on being ready before the league, again Ralph Sampson was a 23 year old rookie

Not a 19 year old who has never played American ball until playing with Blake Wesley in summer league

All in all, bringing up Ralph Samson is a false equivalent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back