Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 College Football Thread

Lol he gonna be on a short leash if he can’t win with Arch

Ima say Ewers start the next two years and Arch start as a junior or red shirt sophomore.

Unless you see Ewers lighting up everybody and going pro.

Ima say Ewers start the next two years and Arch start as a junior or red shirt sophomore.

Unless you see Ewers lighting up everybody and going pro.
I think Ewers will improve dramatically this year and that NFL money will come calling

I think Ewers will improve dramatically this year and that NFL money will come calling
I agree with improving a lot

But not so much to be a high draft pick. But who knows because he has the talent

Ewers really got 3 more years to play if he want. Thought he was a sophomore last year and not red shirt freshman

I agree with improving a lot

But not so much to be a high draft pick. But who knows because he has the talent
Look how much hype Josh Allen got off his arm alone

Ewers has the same arm talent but will have better film

I was watching a dude talk about how high school players really don’t have any brand power at all and their brand power is only tied to what school they go to so it’s actually the school that has the lower and not player because if the player would pick a school like Southern Jaguars over a team in the same town LSU his brand would not do anything and his NIL is nothing.

So it’s really players that’s established and at big school and really has nothing to do with the high school player.

NIL about to change and the schools are going to get their cut because the players is only “marketable” because of the school.

Schools will be able to get NIl deals for players and get part of it

I think that’s the way NIL is moving in the future

Back