Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 College Football Thread

It’s so funny to talk college football with my son because when I’m listening to shows or podcast almost the same teamscome up so that’s all he ask me about.

So now he trimmed his list to the 3 schools he want to recruit him Lmao.

He’s only 10 and just got good this year. I told him he has a long way to go but he talking about I made up my mind and I was dying laughing.

LSU
Texas @Rubato @Johnny Tapia
Bama @BDP™️

God willing here’s my future Tiger 🐯 lol

184C58D6-642A-4008-9623-54585DB1E39C.jpeg 89172EB2-9F4A-4889-B46F-22977BB4482D.jpeg

It’s so funny to talk college football with my son because when I’m listening to shows or podcast almost the same teamscome up so that’s all he ask me about.

He’s only 10 and just got good this year. I told him he has a long way to go but he talking about I made up my mind and I was dying laughing.

LSU
Bama @BDP™️

View attachment 1159090View attachment 1159091
bro thats AWESOME. He already got what 90% of kids dont and thats the drive and will too want to succeed. You a great father so I already know you gonna do all you can to put and keep him in a position to succeed

LSU
Bama @BDP™️

Set goals and achieve

He gon make it happen!

Speaking of, I finally convinced my wife to let my son jump in football. He’s 7 with little to no experience (he’s mostly been hooping and playing soccer)

Idk if I should train with him over the fall and find a spring league or just throw him In that water.

Either way, I’m excited.

:ohyea:

LSU
Bama @BDP™️

Future Mustang!!!

I doubt it, already rumors he might transfer to Mater Dei next year to get acclimated to LA.

But we’ll see

LSU
Bama @BDP™️

I fucked around and had all girls and the wife said she done poppin kids out

IMG_6023.png

He'll probably be the best player from south Florida for the 2026 class. Need to win these battles for receivers in our backyard that we always lose to Alabama and Ohio State

Back