Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 College Football Thread

@Dwayne what’s y’all side saying about Collin Simmons commitment tomorrow?
Texas all the way.

They helping him with real estate. They threw the BIG BAG at him. His favorite school is LSU but that real estate pitch I heard about is the closing argument.

I’m trying to go the that Duncanville vs SOC game in two weeks.

Texas all the way.

They helping him with real estate. They threw the BIG BAG at him. His favorite school is LSU but that real estate pitch I heard about is the closing argument.

I’m trying to go the that Duncanville vs SOC game in two weeks.
They setting him up with a house or helping him invest?

They setting him up with a house or helping him invest?
The word was commercial real estate

Him getting a house, any school can do that for him. Shit schools was getting parents houses before NIL lmao.

How you feel about Quinn this year? Y’all WR are fast as hell but kinda in the small size. Any concerns about that?

Whats crazy is these guys transfer and STILL be sitting on that pine

A lot of these dudes just use to being the big fish but get around other big fishes and fail to realize that they ain't him

So they just hop from school to school
Walker Howard transferred from LSU to Ole Miss because he was 3rd on the depth chart

Word is, he is 3rd on the depth chart there.

Bruh is going to be a RS Freshman next year.

The word was commercial real estate

Him getting a house, any school can do that for him. Shit schools was getting parents houses before NIL lmao.

How you feel about Quinn this year? Y’all WR are fast as hell but kinda in the small size. Any concerns about that?
Quinn will do exactly what he needs to which is distribute and hit the deep shots when Sark calls them

We have guys like Neyor and JT Sanders to bring size to the passing game

Everybody previewing Texas has failed to mention that Sark has had a 1000 yard rusher every year he’s coached. Jonathan Brooks is my most critical player to us succeeding this year.

So Simmons and Durham suppose to announce at the same time at Duncanville

They might do a video showing one picking OU and the other Texas on some rivalry type vibe.

Lmao

The Pac-12’s board reportedly turned the offer down and demanded more money. That went well.

The Pac-12 got an offer of $30 million per school from ESPN in the fall of 2022. It included all the conference’s media rights, including the Pac-12 Network. But the conference presidents and chancellors believed they could do much better.
The board instructed Kliavkoff to reject ESPN’s proposal and make a lopsided counter-offer. The commissioner should have pushed back and managed expectations in the room. He should have been more tuned into the eroding media landscape. Kliavkoff followed the order and the consequences were grave.
Canzano follows that up by stating a source told him the Pac-12 demanded $50 million per school annually from ESPN, which was a non-starter.

Back