Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 College Football Thread

@BDP™️
Remember Dylan Moses?

His younger brother is 4star LB out of BR committed to LSU.

Every time a recruit comes to campus, he goes to talk to them and pitch LSU to them. He goes on shows and telling what’s his (LSU) next target and what role he plays in recruiting them.

Younger brother acting like he’s a recruiting coordinator and on payroll lol

I seen pictures of him popping up while recruits are on campus and taking pictures with lol.

@BDP™️
Remember Dylan Moses?

His younger brother is 4star LB out of BR committed to LSU.

Every time a recruit comes to campus, he goes to talk to them and pitch LSU to them. He goes on shows and telling what’s his (LSU) next target and what role he plays in recruiting them.

Younger brother acting like he’s a recruiting coordinator and on payroll lol

I seen pictures of him popping up while recruits are on campus and taking pictures with lol.
I hate that Moses was so injury prone man

He was supposed to be the one lol

The major conferences should just have a salary allotment from the money they get from these tv deals

And NIL needs to be real NIL. So if you making 125,000 a year from the school from the salary thing. Then NIL should be actual endorsements. Raising Canes, whataburger, fanatics, etc. basically money on the top when you have the brand cache. Would simplify a lot of this shit.

I hate that Moses was so injury prone man

He was supposed to be the one lol
Lmao. Look at this young man. He needs to be getting a check from LSU foreal. Taking time out of his day to go visit with a 5⭐️ Safety that’s visiting LSU

I never seen no stuff like this in recruiting lolololol

IMG_3240.png

The major conferences should just have a salary allotment from the money they get from these tv deals

And NIL needs to be real NIL. So if you making 125,000 a year from the school from the salary thing. Then NIL should be actual endorsements. Raising Canes, whataburger, fanatics, etc. basically money on the top when you have the brand cache. Would simplify a lot of this shit.

The only way out is turning them into employees and using the conference payouts to pay the salaries. That way you can regulate pay.

I seen a few videos about schools cutting sports that don’t make money when schools have to start paying players.

I can see that happening

Back