Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023 College Football Thread

I also didn't expect us to lose 5 games this past season cause I didn't expect TVD to get CTE during the ACC schedule

Damn, your boy ain’t giving you inside information lol. Why did he reclassify? Is he 18 already?

I know one of the hit things parents like to do is have their kids start school a year late.

Aledo out her be doing that.
They were in our league and this year they changed the rules from grade to age and they left the league. Our 4th graders at age 9 was playing aledo kids that was a year older. Some of them no most but that 1 year difference was huge when you’re young

We left the league too be your organization was soft lol
Nah. He is actually signing his LOI on Feb 9th…his 17th birthday.

They decided to reclassify and leave early mainly for the financial reasons. And he pretty much accomplished all he wanted to in HS. Won Mr. Football (first ever as a soph) and 6a back of the year in Alabama. He prob will win Mr Football and Back of The Year again…first ever to win Mr Football twice if he does win it.
Won a state championship.

He is already an Alabama HS football legend.

He is a good student and he got a good head on his shoulders and his people are SOLID. He got a great support system and his pops is a stand up guy man. Big Ryan fucked up his opportunity to make it to the league…he not letting his son make the same mistake.

No need to keep playing HS ball for free. Ryan is about to be a millionaire. He about to become the breadwinner at 17 years old.

Didn't you cry the same way when saban retired?
:hahaha:
giphy.gif

Back