Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2023 ABW Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old head lady in the market : excuse me Mr Muscles?

My bimbo ass: who me? 🥴💪🏿💪🏿

IMG_20230704_130949_635.jpg

Man, fuck y’all. Not a SINGLE complaint from anyone about the grilling.

And I use foil cause I HATE cleaning the grill.if you wanna scrape the meat off that muhfucka, you’re more than welcome.
What you coooking that you have to scrape meat off the grate? Use a wire brush soon as you take the last piece of meat of the grill while it still hot

Between the veggie and Turkey burgers, shit was breaking apart. Not the beef burgers, but people wanted specialty shit.

Not when you doing FOUR shifts. I didn’t cook everything at once. There was so much meat - pause - that I had to stagger it out. I ended up grill after the fireworks stopped, and that was at like, 10.

Foil helps that process.

Between the veggie and Turkey burgers, shit was breaking apart. Not the beef burgers, but people wanted specialty shit.

Not when you doing FOUR shifts. I didn’t cook everything at once. There was so much meat - pause - that I had to stagger it out. I ended up grill after the fireworks stopped, and that was at like, 10.

Foil helps that process.

I've seen people use foil before specifically cuz certain family members dont eat beef or pork and dont want their turkey or chicken touching the red meat or the pork

Foil helps that process.
Invite me to the next one I'll do the grilling for you and you'll only need the foil to cover up the to go plates

What you coooking that you have to scrape meat off the grate? Use a wire brush soon as you take the last piece of meat of the grill while it still hot
No wire brushes brother but I'm team no foil

Foil helps that process.
Why did you pause after having so much meat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back