Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY 2023 ABW Picture Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peloton time
Maybe I’ll take a scenic route or play the game today.

IMG_7456.jpeg

Only gonna be on the mf’er 4 minutes
😂😂😂

yah did a few things but the safari is where I took most of the pics ima post here. Considered doing a hot air balloon cuz its migration season apparently but didnt get a chance to do it this time around
I heard that shit is incredible sight.
I’m not doing the hot air shit cuz the height thing……but I’ll watch a drone video all day

yah did a few things but the safari is where I took most of the pics ima post here. Considered doing a hot air balloon cuz its migration season apparently but didnt get a chance to do it this time around
What was your thoughts on billionaires going to see titanic?

What was your thoughts on billionaires going to see titanic?

the jokes about it were in poor taste. Wouldnt catch my black ass down there no way no how.

Theres a reason we know more about outer space than we know about the depths of the ocean. Im not fuckin with that pressure shit no way. No thank you

the jokes about it were in poor taste. Wouldnt catch my black ass down there no way no how.

Theres a reason we know more about outer space than we know about the depths of the ocean. Im not fuckin with that pressure shit no way. No thank you
Tru tru i remember now

Yeah, I plan on doing it when I go to south africa. Always wanted to so it. My dumb ass went to watch videos and i think I scared myself. Saw some where they had some kind of cat (female lion or cheetah) climb on the truck. This was a open jeep. They were told to sit still.

Bruh you in the turboprop?
You obviously can’t be afraid of heights in them shits
Shiiiiit. I went skydiving. I have always been and always will be scared of heights. I just dont have a paralyzing fear of it. I just have to talk myself to so something that involves heights

📢📢📢 Stomp him out NORI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back