Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help on the wing is a much bigger need the frontcourt imo...idk why OKC wants to invest big money into a center

Should just offer the max to Paul George and call it a summer

Prayers to Zo. We all need to get check ups regularly,
They don't let you check for that type shit until you're a certain age or have glaring symptoms, that's the biggest issue. Doctors and hospitals need to put it into practice more.

I feel him tho.

Help on the wing is a much bigger need the frontcourt imo...idk why OKC wants to invest big money into a center

Should just offer the max to Paul George and call it a summer

Nah they need a big that's interchangeable with chet. Getting Claxton or hartenstein would be huge for them imo. Jalen Williams shouldn't be starting at 4 and giddey shouldn't be starting at all. Nothing complicated needs to happen in okc imo.

It does make sense fit wise. I don't see a deal there that benefits both teams tho. If he was a free agent sure. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I like the fit of Towns next to Barnes too

Not all of this but some combination of Bruce Brown, Dick, 19, Barrett was what was being floated

Nah they need a big that's interchangeable with chet. Getting Claxton or hartenstein would be huge for them imo. Jalen Williams shouldn't be starting at 4 and giddey shouldn't be starting at all. Nothing complicated needs to happen in okc imo.

Claxton and Hartenstein can play next to Chet but they aren't interchangeable with Chet....neither one can space the floor

OKC whole offense identify is built on 5 out spacing, drive and kick game

I always say who close games with is more important than who start.....why pay a center 20 million dollars just to still have Chet closing games at the 5?

Claxton and Hartenstein can play next to Chet but they aren't interchangeable with Chet....neither one can space the floor

I always say who close games with is more important than who start.....why pay a center 20 million dollars just to still have Chet closing games at the 5?
1717455466110.gif

You're right, I was thinking more defense and rebounding than anything else. Their offense is fine. They have their go to guys on that end. The league is sizing back up and okc needs more muscle and length in the paint.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back