Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maxing Brandon Ingram is going to be a terrible for whatever team trades for him and decidess to do that

Maxing Brandon Ingram is going to be a terrible for whatever team trades for him and decidess to do that
Possibly...I don't know what went wrong in NO, but things looked really promising before Ingram got hurt and Zion was in and out. Ingram seems a bit mentally checked out more than anything. If he goes somewhere that can motivate him, he will look like a max player again. He's still pretty young and is super versatile.

Possibly...I don't know what went wrong in NO, but things looked really promising before Ingram got hurt and Zion was in and out. Ingram seems a bit mentally checked out more than anything. If he goes somewhere that can motivate him, he will look like a max player again. He's still pretty young and is super versatile.

I like BI but he's not a max player

He can't defend his position, likes to take a bunch of mid range jumpers and long 2s and not enough 3s, likes to hold the ball, most games he's played in a season is 65

Honestly if he wasn't so bad on defense a lot of that other stuff wouldn't matter so much

His contract is descending and very team friendly

For some reason he stagnated with his development....his 3pt shot is inconsistent and defensively he leaves a lot to be desired

I think a change of scenery would do him some good though
His 3 point shooting percentage has gone down due to taking tougher shots in my opinion. The season he shot the 3 well, most of them were clean shots due to others creating the looks for him. He isn’t the greatest at creating shots, but he isn’t bad at it either.

Defensively, he has always been bad off ball and has gotten a bit better as an on ball defender.

Keldon is one of my favorite players on the team because of his energy and I would be sad to see him moved, but if it can help the team and him I would still cheer for him wherever (besides the Lakers or Warriors) he ends up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back