Who Should Win NBA MVP?

• Anthony Edwards

• SGA

• Luka

• Giannis

• Jokic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
How many years left on that deal? They might wanna wait it out if they can.

I was about to say the same thing

Thibs has a tendency to wear on organizations and they get tired of him after 3-4 years.....this playoff run might earn him a lot of equity and idk if that's a good thing

Its hard to argue against Thibs cause its hard to argue against results.

Playoffs 3 out of 4 years, 2nd round twice, possible ECF appearance.

He has his faults, a bunch of them.

But he got this team to play his brand of basketball and its been a success.

Im always gonna have issues with certain things Thibs does, but coaches get extended for way less.

Thank god these niggas thirsty for a good story and we don't gotta consider doing that bullshit until he fades to black. He doesn't deserve to be the first, second or third jersey lifted up here in Toronto.

Good for vince tho. Happy for him lol.
I guess he would’ve deserved it if he didn’t ask out of there while being in his prime.

LOL they were never gonna beat the Celtics tho so if they fire this nigga thats tragic
On another note; Spida's season is over and most likely his Cavs career.

Come on home brotha, no Drizzy
rick-james-american-singer.gif

What if LeBron signs there?

I would be confused as to why Spida would stick around to play with a 40 year old who probably will play for one more year? It doesnt matter to me that much tho. This can go either way: He can stay / move else where thats not Brooklyn or find himself BK bound. Regardless we're still stuck with the same stupid owner and stupid GM. Our fortunes wont change til they both are gone so I'm not too pressed about where he ends up.

Back