Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windy’s credibility is back to being iffy for me

But the nets having Mitchell/bridges/claxton isn’t bad but it doesn’t really help Mitchell out competitively

Also Mitchell and cam Thomas is gross

If Ben Simmons was healthy and good it would be fine but he’s not and he’s about to be gone

Windy’s credibility is back to being iffy for me

But the nets having Mitchell/bridges/claxton isn’t bad but it doesn’t really help Mitchell out competitively

Also Mitchell and cam Thomas is gross

If Ben Simmons was healthy and good it would be fine but he’s not and he’s about to be gone

This is why you want your own picks back

Mitchell/Bridges/Claxton might get you into the playoffs and a second round ceiling if everything goes right

This is why you want your own picks back

Mitchell/Bridges/Claxton might get you into the playoffs and a second round ceiling if everything goes right
Yeah but that’s the Cavs’ ceiling

You better off trading garland (since Mitchell holds him back) and just getting a wing instead

But I can’t blame someone for not wanting to be in Cleveland

Especially if you were traded there

Yeah but that’s the Cavs’ ceiling

You better off trading garland (since Mitchell holds him back) and just getting a wing instead

But I can’t blame someone for not wanting to be in Cleveland

Especially if you were traded there

Can't trade Garland until you have a commitment from Mitchell

I think Cleveland has more avenues to improve and get better......Nets can put Mitchell/Bridges/Claxton together but then what? That's kind of what you're stuck with if you go that route

Brooklyn is a far superior living situation though

Thank god these niggas thirsty for a good story and we don't gotta consider doing that bullshit until he fades to black. He doesn't deserve to be the first, second or third jersey lifted up here in Toronto.

Good for vince tho. Happy for him lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back