• Luka

• Giannis

• Jokic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
@AZTG
@Ironman
@A.F.R.I.C.A

How would yall feel about a trade centered around Quickley going to Orlando?

I know he's not a great passer or playmaker but a lot of that is going to fall on Franz and Paolo anyway

IQ a 37% 3pt shooter and good defender, would fit right in with what the Magic is doing

@A.F.R.I.C.A do you like the fit and what would be willing to give up

@Ironman @AZTG would yall be interested in this and what would yall want back? Or do you think there is a path to keep him?

That trade wouldnt really move the needle for us. Our backcourt is already pretty crowded. I dont know where the mins would come from unless we moved off of Cole. I like IQ just not for this team

I'm happy Nickeil Alexander Walker found his way and turned himself into a good rotation player

Been really good defensively.....nice low key pickup for Minnesota last season after rotating through the McLaughlin/Rivers/Nowell trifecta

Last edited:
I have to find the radio clip, but I just finished listening to Tee Morant speak on Ja Morant’s suspension on NBA radio show NBA today with Eddie Johnson and Justin Termine.

His father doesn’t get it, at all. He said he doesn’t understand why Ja got suspended and doesn’t need to keep his circle tight. SMH.

Back