Who Should Win NBA MVP?

• Anthony Edwards

• SGA

• Luka

• Giannis

• Jokic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Idk about a Pascal/Sabonis front court....seems like they would run into the same problem as Indiana. Myles Turner could at least stretch the floor a little bit though

I would not trade Keegan for Siakam

I tried to tell brother Freeman that his game isn't going to age well and paying him close to max money I'm his 30s would be crazy

If he was going to be 27-28 going into next season I would feel much better if I was a team trading for him

I always felt like Indiana made the most sense...Mathurin or Jarace Walker and a couple of picks

I like Pascal but I'm definitely not breaking the bank for him at this point either

We value Keegan too much for him to be traded. He’s our future sf. He’s in a slump shooting wise, but it’s cuz he’s doing a lot defensively. Now harry b. Get that nigga outta here.

I tried to tell brother Freeman that his game isn't going to age well and paying him close to max money I'm his 30s would be crazy

If he was going to be 27-28 going into next season I would feel much better if I was a team trading for him

I always felt like Indiana made the most sense...Mathurin or Jarace Walker and a couple of picks

I like Pascal but I'm definitely not breaking the bank for him at this point either
Siakam is really good but he’s a #2 option and best playing off a guy like Luka and next to a C like lively imo

I kinda don’t like Mathurin on the raptors because he’s a less defensive non shooting Gary Trent

Jarace is cool but idk about it with the rest of roster. If it was Taylor Hendricks I would feel better about it

Also I think the kings need a big two way wing more than a guy like spicy P who’s unnecessarily expensive for the kings to put next to Sabonis like you said

Is there a player more polarizing than Demar Derozan as far as HOF ?

He technically has a HOF resume but he really shouldn’t be there

Back