Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Siakam is really good but he’s a #2 option and best playing off a guy like Luka and next to a C like lively imo

I kinda don’t like Mathurin on the raptors because he’s a less defensive non shooting Gary Trent

Jarace is cool but idk about it with the rest of roster. If it was Taylor Hendricks I would feel better about it

Also I think the kings need a big two way wing more than a guy like spicy P who’s unnecessarily expensive for the kings to put next to Sabonis like you said

Dallas would be a really good fit for him too, I could definitely see that

I feel you on Mathurin, I just think Toronto needs help on the perimeter and they have a plethora of front court players. Plus Trent is a free agent and idk if their bringing him back

If they go full rebuild it would nice to have some young talent besides Barnes and Dick nh

OG would be perfect for Sacramento but I don't see a deal that makes sense for both sides...I'm trying to think of someone else who would fit and is realistically attainable.....maybe Keldon Johnson if he was better on defense? That doesn't really move the needle though imo. Lauri Markkanen same thing even though he's much better offensively than Keldon

Idk what the move is for Sacramento that takes them to the next level

Dallas would be a really good fit for him too, I could definitely see that

I feel you on Mathurin, I just think Toronto needs help on the perimeter and they have a plethora of front court players. Plus Trent is a free agent and idk if their bringing him back

If they go full rebuild it would nice to have some young talent besides Barnes and Dick nh

OG would be perfect for Sacramento but I don't see a deal that makes sense for both sides...I'm trying to think of someone else who would fit and is realistically attainable.....maybe Keldon Johnson if he was better on defense? That doesn't really move the needle though imo. Lauri Markkanen same thing even though he's much better offensively than Keldon

Idk what the move is for Sacramento that takes them to the next level
I like OG for Dallas as well

They really need a wing but they have to do it without giving up a core piece and idk how they do it

Only guy I can think of off the dome is Caleb Martin

I feel you on Trent but something I keep forgetting is he’s only 24

He’s technically young

As far as the raptors, maybe Gordon Hayward for cheap on his new deal lol idk or cam Johnson

But if they rebuild? I have no clue

As far as sac town? Pat Williams and Ayo

I think this season might be a blessing in disguise for Memphis, they have a really good core of Ja, Bane and Jarren but I think they need to revamp the roster around them

They got a lot of props(from myself included) for their front office being really good with their personnel decisions and drafting.....but the reality of that is they enabled Ja, botched the Dillon Brooks situation and a lot of these projects they've drafted have turned out to be some mid or not very good at all, at least not if you're trying to contend.....Roddy, LaRavia, Ziaire Williams, Kenny Lofton, Konchae, Santi Aldama, Tillman

Back