Who Should Win NBA MVP?

• Anthony Edwards

• SGA

• Luka

• Giannis

• Jokic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
You gonna hate me then. I've started watching the Bucks now that they got Dame. I never paid that much attention to Giannis, but I like his game. It ain't nothing deep. It's just funny watching him destroy people like Shaq used to do back in the day. I also rather watch him go from the 3 pt line to the rim in 2 steps and jam on a dude than watch everybody on the floor pretend the game is a 3 pt competition.
Its cool fam cause you dont like basketball.

You trying to see the 90s dump the ball to sweaty ass Patrick Ewing ass basketball 🤢🤢

I'm cool with respecting your wrong opinion on this

Its cool fam cause you dont like basketball.

You trying to see the 90s dump the ball to sweaty ass Patrick Ewing ass basketball 🤢🤢

I'm cool with respecting your wrong opinion on this

That shit doesn't even make sense. 90s BBall wasn't even characterized by dumping to centers like that. By then guard play had become more prominent.

LaMelo has either been given the green light or just took it. 27 FGA last night. I'm glad Bridges is back for the sake of Melo and Charlotte. Bridges absence allowed Washington Jr. to develop more. Bridges is low key really good and people will start to remember once he gets back into rhythm. Charlotte was a fringe playoff team before Bridges was suspended.

Nasty final few minutes I’m mad the woman beater hit the deciding shot but we gotta shake back against the bucks tomorrow, really needed Derrick last night cuz Lamelo had jrue in the blender

Back