• SGA

• Luka

• Giannis

• Jokic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Great win for the pels after the loss from the other night

One more at the blender to conclude the 6 game home stand. Hoping they go 4-2

Rockets defense going to be good enough to keep then in most games but offensively we can't do shit if Sengoat or Fred(Van Vleet playing way too many minutes) aren't initiating everything and then it completely falls off the cliff when our bench unit checks in

We're the slowest paced team in the league and never get out in transitions which I'm sure Amen Thompson will help some but still cant rely on a rookie ro lead your second unit....We sorely need some shooting/scoring(Jalen Green)

Word, I'm just tired of watching Reggie Bullock already and want him off the team

What's Jovic doing or not doing to not be in the rotation?
Tbh I’m really not all that sure

Heat fans have jokes that Spo would bring Haslem out of retirement to play before Jovic lol

I mean I think it’s a combination of them feeling really good about Jaquez as far as being more ready to contribute and them not feeling all that well about him defensively or not excelling in the role they need him to be in (stand in the corner and cutting to the rim)

But in his defense he’s always been a point forward and they aren’t going to trust him to do that on this team because it wouldn’t make sense to

Also the glut of wings/forwards doesn’t help either

Nobody is going to play him over Highsmith, Caleb, Kevin love

Jaquez not being ready was his only In but he is ready so…

Also it’s hard to justify him getting kind since we been winning

I already accepted he’s not going to play this year like I hoped and for his sake I want him to go somewhere else if he can be used in a package with either Lowry or Caleb

But if he’s still here next year I think we can finally make room for him because I don’t expect Martin and love to be here

Edit: they could just be playing the long game because they do view him as a project

He’ll be only 21 next year. I’m just a bit impatient because I really like him as a player and want him to get reps

Back