• Anthony Edwards

• SGA

• Luka

• Giannis

• Jokic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Even if he is KP is not the viable replacement
Lol outside of health tell me how? KP averages more blocks, the same amount of rebounds, hit 39% of 3 pointers on 6 attempts last season and was 2nd in the league in post scoring percentage. Also statistically he was one of the best pick and roll defenders in the league. I understand Washington wasn’t watched last season but this notion that we got fleeced or we didn’t improve in the front court is hilarious

Lol outside of health tell me how? KP averages more blocks, the same amount of rebounds, hit 39% of 3 pointers on 6 attempts last season and was 2nd in the league in post scoring percentage. Also statistically he was one of the best pick and roll defenders in the league. I understand Washington wasn’t watched last season but this notion that we got fleeced or we didn’t improve in the front court is hilarious
When has KP ever not been injured? And decent bad injuries a 7footer shouldn't be dealing with? Just saying in Wash he had Gafford to take SOME of that interior defense. Yall starting Horford at the 5? Isn't KP hurt right now?

How many more mpg does KP average to get the same amount of rebounds and 0.1 more blocks. Timelord deserves better than this. Not even KP would claim to be a better shot blocker or rebounder. The disrespect for the recently traded is despicable. Hope he shines in Portland.

When has KP ever not been injured? And decent bad injuries a 7footer shouldn't be dealing with? Just saying in Wash he had Gafford to take SOME of that interior defense. Yall starting Horford at the 5? Isn't KP hurt right now?
Rob Williams has a worse injury history that mane played 35 games last season. I agree we need another front court player but Horford actually played well defensively last season, he held embiid and bam under their season averages in the playoffs. We literally have 2 all-defensive guards who were good interior defenders too, Derrick white actually lead our team in blocks last season. And portzingis had plantar fasciitis a few months ago but he’s 100% coming into camp

How many more mpg does KP average to get the same amount of rebounds and 0.1 more blocks. Timelord deserves better than this. Not even KP would claim to be a better shot blocker or rebounder. The disrespect for the recently traded is despicable. Hope he shines in Portland.
Lol I said I wasn’t thrilled about him being traded there’s no “disrespect” here. I think the reason he was ultimately traded was durability issues and not enough in his offensive arsenal for spacing purposes. Where have I disrespected him?

Back