Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the media is rushing to prematurely make Anthony Edwards a star but they need to start acknowledging/recognizing/appreciating Devin Booker more

He’s the player already they want Edwards to be and he doesn’t get the love he deserves

He’s the best SG in the league and nobody acts like it enough
I think Booker gets love, but maybe his personality isn’t as electric as Edwards.

You know the media and casuals gravitate to flash more.

I like Edwards a lot, but there are definitely some things he has got to work on

I think Booker gets love, but maybe his personality isn’t as electric as Edwards.

You know the media and casuals gravitate to flash more.

I like Edwards a lot, but there are definitely some things he has got to work on
I can argue that Booker is the more..what’s the word I’m looking for..dynamic player than Edwards so idk if I can fully subscribe to that theory

But yeah I feel you

Also if the wolves are a play-in team or miss the playoffs, the media would have to give Edwards shit for it since they are so convinced he’s going to take a leap and he’s HIM

It has to work both ways

Also this is seperate but related but I was listening to a pod awhile back and a person who has evaded media flack for his entire career has been dame Lillard lol

He’s never really gotten shit for not being able to win and obviously if the bucks can’t do it now he should start getting flack

But it’s really nice for someone to only start getting flack when they are 34 lol

Imagine stumbling upon this

While staying in the same hotel, a fan stumbled upon Dallas Mavericks’ scouting report on the San Antonio Spurs ahead of their season opener and subsequently released it online.

It was said that the fan was able to acquire the scouting report from Kyrie Irving’s hotel room door.

(Via TedBuddy8 on X)

Idk if he takes a huge leap in his numbers if im being honest.

Grimes did a lot of dumb shit last year that young players too. Not holding it against him cause he was a young player. He would do shit like gamble defensively at crucial spots and get beat. He would take some bad shots at bad times. And sometimes he would not cut hard when he had the lane.

Im thinking Grimes drastically reduces the dumb shit he did and makes more winning plays. And shoots a bit more consistently.

His impact on winning will go up but his numbers wont take a huge jump imo
Grimes needs reps which he won't get in that starting lineup. He should shoot a much higher 3pt percentage and, if it's to his potential he should be top 10 that's my hope and hot take for him lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back