Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is my boy Grimes starting this season?
Yep. Thats the plan. Really need his defense to make up for Brunsons size.

He just needs to hit his 3s which he shot it well in the preason.

the Knicks make it clear they have high hopes for him to be an important piece of the puzzle. I agree with them. But if his 3 point shooting falls off a cliff, your boy divicenzo might take his spot.

Yep. Thats the plan. Really need his defense to make up for Brunsons size.

He just needs to hit his 3s which he shot it well in the preason.

the Knicks make it clear they have high hopes for him to be an important piece of the puzzle. I agree with them. But if his 3 point shooting falls off a cliff, your boy divicenzo might take his spot.

I'm expecting Grimes to take a nice leap this year

I know the media is rushing to prematurely Anthony Edwards a star but they need to start acknowledging/recognizing/appreciating Devin Booker more

He’s the player already they want Edwards to be and he doesn’t get the love he deserves

He’s the best SG in the league and nobody acts like it enough

Booker def needs some more props. Hes improved alot defensively too. Not a negative defender you can attack anymore.

This is a make it or break it for KD imo.

Barring injuries, he needs to win with this team to stamp his legacy as a top 15 player all time.

I'm expecting Grimes to take a nice leap this year
Idk if he takes a huge leap in his numbers if im being honest.

Grimes did a lot of dumb shit last year that young players too. Not holding it against him cause he was a young player. He would do shit like gamble defensively at crucial spots and get beat. He would take some bad shots at bad times. And sometimes he would not cut hard when he had the lane.

Im thinking Grimes drastically reduces the dumb shit he did and makes more winning plays. And shoots a bit more consistently.

His impact on winning will go up but his numbers wont take a huge jump imo

Booker def needs some more props. Hes improved alot defensively too. Not a negative defender you can attack anymore.

This is a make it or break it for KD imo.

Barring injuries, he needs to win with this team to stamp his legacy as a top 15 player all time.
Miss me with the first take KD legacy talk but yeah book is great and coming from a guy who didn’t like him much he deserves more

Media only talk about his low riders though

I know the media is rushing to prematurely make Anthony Edwards a star but they need to start acknowledging/recognizing/appreciating Devin Booker more

He’s the player already they want Edwards to be and he doesn’t get the love he deserves

He’s the best SG in the league and nobody acts like it enough
Cause he acts like a bitch

Word word.

But what about KDs legacy?
I know you’re joking lol but As far as KD, that boy hasn’t done anything crazy success wise in like 5 years

I don’t expect nothing from him no more and it’s fine

if the suns didn’t win I wouldn’t kill KD

I know you’re joking lol but As far as KD, that boy hasn’t done anything crazy success wise in like 5 years

I don’t expect nothing from him no more and it’s fine

if the suns didn’t win I wouldn’t kill KD
Yea def wouldnt kill KD. He an all time great regardless.

But if he wins one with this team, no one can take his greatness away

Idk if he takes a huge leap in his numbers if im being honest.

Grimes did a lot of dumb shit last year that young players too. Not holding it against him cause he was a young player. He would do shit like gamble defensively at crucial spots and get beat. He would take some bad shots at bad times. And sometimes he would not cut hard when he had the lane.

Im thinking Grimes drastically reduces the dumb shit he did and makes more winning plays. And shoots a bit more consistently.

His impact on winning will go up but his numbers wont take a huge jump imo

Yeah I should've clarified, I don't think you'll see it in the numbers either but I agree with you said in your original post...I think it's going to be in the defense and 3pt consistency and just becoming an overall above average shooting guard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back