• Anthony Edwards

• SGA

• Luka

• Giannis

• Jokic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Draft class is fine

Only issue is there’s no separation between any players which makes it a crapshoot
Our teams will be aight respectively cause we scout/draft well. But some of these other niggas front offices... yikes.

You think edey available at 15? We might have to pick him up early. If we keep the 6th castle/williams/holland/buezlis are good fits.

Our teams will be aight respectively cause we scout/draft well. But some of these other niggas front offices... yikes.

You think edey available at 15? We might have to pick him up early. If we keep the 6th castle/williams/holland/buezlis are good fits.

If Edey isn't available at 15 then someone fucked up or something has gone horribly wrong

Knicks have 4 potential first rounders this year.

I think the wizards one is top 12 protected, and the pistons one is top 18 protected. Luckily we not getting either of those this year.

That gives us a longer window to trade them without losing them. I think the wizards one is top 10 protected next season, then top 8 the year after. The pistons one is top 12 next year, then top 8, then top 6. Or something similar to that.

Hopefully that means we either get a top 10 pick in a good draft year, or have more time to trade them.

I could see Edey being available in the mid 20s before the tournament

He should still be there at 15

Tell me how I was thinking of teams for him months ago and the only team I could think of was playing backup for the raptors

Idk if it’s because he’s Canadian but it’s a good fit lol

I could see Edey being available in the mid 20s before the tournament

He should still be there at 15

Tell me how I was thinking of teams for him months ago and the only team I could think of was playing backup for the raptors

Idk if it’s because he’s Canadian but it’s a good fit lol
It's a perfect fit. 2 great vets in yak and Kelly o that excel on both spectrums of the game respectively to bring him along properly. No pressure for him to come in right away and do anything just soak game and he's home.

It's a perfect fit. 2 great vets in yak and Kelly o that excel on both spectrums of the game respectively to bring him along properly. No pressure for him to come in right away and do anything just soak game and he's home.
I can argue him being at home is pressure

But yeah I’m not really too hopeful of Edey in the league but the thing that will keep him around is his size

His defense or lack thereof and his lateral movement is what is going to keep him benched

But who knows? Let’s see how he develops but I’m not optimistic

Back