• Anthony Edwards

• SGA

• Luka

• Giannis

• Jokic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Draft class is fine

Only issue is there’s no separation between any players which makes it a crapshoot

Reactions: TTBF
I think it’s shortsighted and foolish for Embiid to come back

Way too much injury history, he’s 30, and the Sixers aren’t exactly flat out championship contenders

Next playoffs as the upcoming playoffs or next year? But I don’t trust him to be healthy in any postseason lol
I meant next playoffs.

Embiid went into the playoffs hurt the last few seasons. Nothing as bad as his latest injury, but he was hurt atleast the last 3.

If you dont trust him to ever be healthy, and he healthy now, he needs to play.

Thats from a winning/team perspective. Morey probably told him his max contract is gauranteed, even though no one believes that. I respect Embiid for going out there risking it. Personally, im not coming back cause I cant risk that 300 mil contract.

But if he wants to win, its riskier to wait till next season.

I meant next playoffs.

Embiid went into the playoffs hurt the last few seasons. Nothing as bad as his latest injury, but he was hurt atleast the last 3.

If you dont trust him to ever be healthy, and he healthy now, he needs to play.

Thats from a winning/team perspective. Morey probably told him his max contract is gauranteed, even though no one believes that. I respect Embiid for going out there risking it. Personally, im not coming back cause I cant risk that 300 mil contract.

But if he wants to win, its riskier to wait till next season.
But I don’t think he’s completely healthy..but hey I could be wrong

I tend to think about the long term and I think with so much history with his knees he can’t play around with something like that at his age

He might fall off a cliff at 32-33 because of it

But I don’t think he’s completely healthy..but hey I could be wrong

I tend to think about the long term and I think with so much history with his knees he can’t play around with something like that at his age

He might fall off a cliff at 32-33 because of it
Word. But he also might be the healtiest he's ever gonna be going into the playoffs.

Plus I want Sixers fans to have their hopes up just so they can lose in the 1st round again.

• Haha
Reactions: Sony Montana