Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miami’s first game is against Cade too

Can’t wait for us to make him look like shit

Then toheeb will just jump to his other part time gig in Anthony black

I never said they didn't have talent....I'm just saying they don't have a lot to really be excited about or talent that can swing the direction of the franchise

Let me put it like this.......the entire mission, objective, priority whatever for Detroit this season should've been one thing and one thing only....figuring out if Cade is that guy, nobody else even really matters until you get an answer on that

If he isnt....that franchise is probably set back another 3-5 years
I’m not trying to be funny but who is the guy for Houston if that is the case?

Is it Jalen,Jabari, Sengun, Eason?

Seems like Houston is in the same boat, but with various options that will be looking to get paid around the same time.

giphy.gif

what the hell

I’m not trying to be funny but who is the guy for Houston if that is the case?

Is it Jalen,Jabari, Sengun, Eason?

Seems like Houston is in the same boat, but with various options that will be looking to get paid around the same time.

I think Houston is in a similar situation with Jalen as far as trying to determine if he is the guy or not.......but I feel like Houston has way more upside and high-end talent with their other prospects that it's not the end all be all if Jalen doesn't hit.....Like I think it's a real possibility this is Jabaris team by the end of the season
and that's ok

I'm sure I'm biased but I'd much rather have Tari, Cam Whitmore, Jabari, Amen or Sengun over any of those Pistons guys and its really not close for me

I like Houston’s roster more than Detroit also.
I think Detroit has some solid young prospects also though.
I think Houston is in a similar situation with Jalen as far as trying to determine if he is the guy or not.......but I feel like Houston has way more upside and high-end talent with their other prospects that it's not the end all be all if Jalen doesn't hit.....Like I think it's a real possibility this is Jabaris team by the end of the season
and that's ok

I'm sure I'm biased but I'd much rather have Tari, Cam Whitmore, Jabari, Amen or Sengun over any of those Pistons guys and its really not close for me

I like Houston’s roster more than Detroit also.
I think Detroit has some solid young prospects also though.

Yeah I don't want come off like I'm just out on all the Pistons young prospects because I do like some of the talent...but it's also levels when it comes to young cores around the league

OKC/Orlando/Houston/San Antonio even Portland are far ahead of Detroit and Charlotte imo

Charlotte and Detroit might as well be starting from ground zero imo

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back