Not open for further replies.
Cade
Harris
Thompson
Stewart
Duren

With Hayes, Ivey, burks, Bagley, wiseman off the bench

:hahaha:

I've talked about this before but Cade aside, the Pistons have accumulated a very underwhelming and uninspiring group of prospects for as bad as they've been the past few years

I've talked about this before but Cade aside, the Pistons have accumulated a very underwhelming and uninspiring group of prospects for as bad as they've been the past few years
I’ll shoot them bail and say talent wise they have done well recently with

Talented prospects:
Ausar
Cade
Duren
Ivey

Bargain bin Value:
Wiseman
Bagley

Cool:
Stewart

It’s just they have done virtually nothing post jerami grant/blake griffin as far as proper team building and having no real established vision or plan

They are clearly winging it

And if you gonna do that idk why you bring Monty in and make him the highest earning coach ever with no real plan

I’ll shoot them bail and say talent wise they have done well recently with

Talented prospects:
Ausar
Cade
Duren
Ivey

Bargain bin Value:
Wiseman
Bagley

Cool:
Stewart

It’s just they have done virtually nothing post jerami grant/blake griffin as far as proper team building and having no real established vision or plan

They are clearly winging it

And if you gonna do that idk why you bring Monty in and make him the highest earning coach ever with no real plan

I never said they didn't have talent....I'm just saying they don't have a lot to really be excited about or talent that can swing the direction of the franchise

Let me put it like this.......the entire mission, objective, priority whatever for Detroit this season should've been one thing and one thing only....figuring out if Cade is that guy, nobody else even really matters until you get an answer on that

If he isnt....that franchise is probably set back another 3-5 years

I never said they didn't have talent....I'm just saying they don't have a lot to really be excited about or talent that can swing the direction of the franchise

Let me put it like this.......the entire mission, objective, priority whatever for Detroit this season should've been one thing and one thing only....figuring out if Cade is that guy, nobody else even really matters until you get an answer on that

If he isnt....that franchise is probably set back another 3-5 years
I feel you.. and to emphasize what you’re saying, you’re not going to even know if Cade is that guy this year due to the roster construction

Now they gonna be in his 4th season next year with the same question and then he’s due big money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back