Who Should Win NBA MVP?

• Anthony Edwards

• SGA

• Luka

• Giannis

• Jokic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
I don’t think they’re worried about where they are. They’re just happy to be relevant again. Internal improvement can come through low risk high reward moves and hitting on one or two later round picks.

Idk guess it all comes down to what they aspire to be as a team....if they're cool with where they are than so be it. I just feel they're leaving a lot on the table and could be making better moves to position themselves for higher success

• Ether
Reactions: 5th Letter
Can't be garbage when you about to win your 4th dpoy award and basically solidified yourself as a first ballot hall of famer
Currently 8th in the league in block shots
Tied for second in rebounds
And not listed in steals

For comparison
Wemby leads the league in blocks
12th in rebounds being only 3 rebounds behind the league leader
And is 15th in steals

• Haha
Reactions: southsil4lil
Crazy cuz if I remember correctly only Dikembe and Ben Wallace got 4 DPOYs

And Gobert is not in their league but then again the bar has been lowered something crazy so it wouldn’t surprise me

I'm not necessarily surprised about the order but more so about the organization still not being as high on Sengun as people think considering the year he's had

Jalen will be gone by draft night, I feel pretty confident about that
Honestly not surprised about the sengun thing either. Idk why lol

I don’t have as much faith in the FO as I previously did.

• Ether
Currently 8th in the league in block shots
Tied for second in rebounds
And not listed in steals

For comparison
Wemby leads the league in blocks
12th in rebounds being only 3 rebounds behind the league leader
And is 15th in steals

Blocks probably the most overrated stat in basketball

Being a deterrent at the rim and forcing players to think twice or not shoot at all is the real value

Wolves have a 107.9 defensive rating, best in the ........Spurs are 24th with 117.6

• Ether
Reactions: AP2.5
Blocks probably the most overrated stat in basketball

Being a deterrent at the rim and forcing players to think twice or not shoot at all is the real value

Wolves have a 107.9 defensive rating, best in the ........Spurs are 24th with 117.6
I’m only looking at individual stats my boy a lot more goes into team defense look at the bozos Wemby is playing w compared to the seasoned veterans Gobert Is playing w

Honestly not surprised about the sengun thing either. Idk why lol

I don’t have as much faith in the FO as I previously did.

It's been a mixed bag honestly overall but I think they have done a solid job

The Kevin Porter Jr situation was a disaster and the domino effect has led to a lot of bad decisions....Basically cost us Evan Mobley and led to us drafting Jalen Green instead

The Harden trade was a massive win

I think we've drafted very well despite missing on Jalen Green

We didn't do a good job of developing and seeing what we had in guys like Ty Ty, Garuba ect and dumped them for nothing

Had to give up second round picks just to get off KPJ

The trade with OKC for the pick that became Sengun was great

Traded Eric Gordon for the pick that became Cam Whitmore lolol

Tried to sign Brook Lopez, this season would've been much different and not in a good way had that happened

The Dillon Brooks contract

I think the Steven Adams trade is going to be huge for us next season

Hiring Udoka was great

They have the rest this season to evaluate and assess and this offseason that's when we're really going to see what this front office is all about

I’m only looking at individual stats my boy a lot more goes into team defense look at the bozos Wemby is playing w compared to the seasoned veterans Gobert Is playing w

Idk what tell you....clearly you aren't watching Wolves games if you just going off numbers, Gobert has been phenomenal this season and by far the best defender in the NBA

People let there personal disdain for Rudy cloud their judgment when it comes to Rudy the basketball player

It's been a mixed bag honestly overall but I think they have done a solid job

The Kevin Porter Jr situation was a disaster and the domino effect has led to a lot of bad decisions....Basically cost us Evan Mobley and led to us drafting Jalen Green instead

The Harden trade was a massive win

I think we've drafted very well despite missing on Jalen Green

We didn't do a good job of developing and seeing what we had in guys like Ty Ty, Garuba ect and dumped them for nothing

Had to give up second round picks just to get off KPJ

The trade with OKC for the pick that became Sengun was great

Traded Eric Gordon for the pick that became Cam Whitmore lolol

Tried to sign Brook Lopez, this season would've been much different and not in a good way had that happened

The Dillon Brooks contract

I think the Steven Adams trade is going to be huge for us next season

Hiring Udoka was great

They have the rest this season to evaluate and assess and this offseason that's when we're really going to see what this front office is all about
Yeah I feel you. This offseason gonna tell me if they’re serious about winning are not.

Shit sucks being in basketball hell. I miss playoff runs lol.