Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since the game is a glorified layup line, how bout the player with the most dunks in the actual game becomes the dunk champ. Tiebreaker is total score by the judges of the players dunks .

3 point winner is the player who makes the most threes. Tiebreaker is a half court shootout. First to make it wins Tiebreaker.

The action game would become a competition within a competition.

Or just cancel the weekend.

Every all star competition should be filled by the all stars that were chosen for the game. The main complaint is there is too many regular niggas being showcased. Nobody cares about the last man off the bench doing J.R. Rider dunks. The weekend is supposed to showcase the best in the league not a fringe NBA dude.
That’s not feasible imo.

Just adding to the convo. I'm more against the weekend than for it. The debates last longer than the memories from the actual weekend.😀
I enjoyed the weekend personally. I’m not expecting high level basketball just guys having fun and being around their peers for a few days. I’m not expecting game 7 of the finals intensity.

Maybe if the game was closer there might’ve been more intensity. I remember seeing a lack of defense and guys showing off in the all star games but if the game was close you saw more defense. The East dominated and never let up their lead, it got to 10 points a few times but that was it.

Lmao at giving Doc Rivers any props for anything.

His son a cornball too.

Bruh is an epic failure once the postseason starts. Can’t coach at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back