Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol. Why not? The NFL made it work for many years.
You get a vacation right before playing in the finals and you want to have niggas congregate for that?

Also what about guys that already started their offseason? Also also what about when everybody comes together for summer league? They gotta get together cutting trips short for all star a few weeks prior?

You get a vacation right before playing in the finals and you want to have niggas congregate for that?

Also what about guys that already started their offseason? Also also what about when everybody comes together for summer league? They gotta get together cutting trips short for all star a few weeks prior?

Most of the all-stars will most likely be playing in the playoffs so when their season is finally over and the finals start is a matter of a few weeks. Who cares about these niggas vacations? Their vacations can wait. The all-star weekend can be a celebration and a great promotion tool for The Finals the following week. The all-star weekend being the only action the players will see for the rest of the season might boost the intensity. The weekend being moved to warmer months could do wonders for the host cities for the incoming tourism due to hosting the game. Who the fuck wants to walk around Denver in February?

Was watching them show the names of the finalists for the Basketball Hall of Fame yesterday.

Imagine my surprise to see that Jerry West was one of them.

Can't believe he isn't already in there.

I thought for sure he got in years ago.

Absolutely disgraceful.

And lol @ them getting rid of all the changes that made the All-Star game more interesting.

Shit's about to be a snoozefest until the 4th quarter.

Was watching them show the names of the finalists for the Basketball Hall of Fame yesterday.

Imagine my surprise to see that Jerry West was one of them.

Can't believe he isn't already in there.

I thought for sure he got in years ago.

Absolutely disgraceful.
Jerry west is already in there as a player. He is going in now as an executive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back