Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per report the only bread they got was 25k for their charities

This wasn’t NBA sanctioned just a Steph and Sabrina thing

But then again….
I think Steph actually cares which shows since he’s top 2 as far as being the face of the league

He’s a great ambassador and no he don’t have to show up for shit

Nigga got 4 rings, he is solidified

He could tell Adam Silver to eat cock and deal with it if he didn’t want to show up

That under armour money go brrrrr
So you niggas still believe in Santa. 🤷🏿‍♂️

I just brought up like 7 dunkers under the age of 25

Here you go with 30 year old Giannis who did it before

Stfu with this example lol

The NBA should pause the Dunk Contest for a year or open it up to non-NBA players. It's been about twenty years of mediocrity with a few years worth mentioning sprinkled in. If these players aren't passionate about it, it shows and the whole event becomes boring.
It’s not an NBA all star product if they open it to non NBA players

I can’t wait to hear about how bad this year’s all star game will be. Will make no difference with them going back to East vs West. People will still complain no matter what the format was even though the change they made in 2020 to honor Kobe worked

If I was Adam Silver I would be like yo if yall don’t compete this year I’m giving yall more back to backs next season

And no more skims

I can’t wait to hear about how bad this year’s all star game will be. Will make no difference with them going back to East vs West. People will still complain no matter what the format was even though the change they made in 2020 to honor Kobe worked
It’s all good if they bring out the AND 1 mixtape moves

No one wants to uncontested layups all night

No nigga talk about the guys I brought up

Tell me why 3 rookies with crazy athleticism should feel worried about being teased
Checkmate. But even 20 years ago the 2nd tier stars had no problems participating. The Jason Richardson’s and Shawn Marion’s and Richard Jefferson’s while not superstars were still big enough names. Now the equivalent of those players don’t want to do it either.

Those rookies probably turned it down. If money isn’t enough of an incentive I don’t know what else will.

Checkmate. But even 20 years ago the 2nd tier stars had no problems participating. The Jason Richardson’s and Shawn Marion’s and Richard Jefferson’s while not superstars were still big enough names. Now the equivalent of those players don’t want to do it either.

Those rookies probably turned it down. If money isn’t enough of an incentive I don’t know what else will.
Yeah because times were different

Jason Richardson was making $3 mil when he did that contest

Ausar makes $8 mil lol

But again you agreeing with me really. Even the dunker guys aren’t doing it. It don’t even have to be big stars doing it

Just be able to dunk

The NBA should pause the Dunk Contest for a year or open it up to non-NBA players. It's been about twenty years of mediocrity with a few years worth mentioning sprinkled in. If these players aren't passionate about it, it shows and the whole event becomes boring.
I thought about them outsourcing the dunk comp but it's hustling backwards.

The problem is that they let the dunk competition become the biggest part of Allstar weekend. They need to switch the format up for Allstar Saturday. Can't keep doing the same shit over and over hoping for a different result.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back