• Anthony Edwards

• SGA

• Luka

• Giannis

• Jokic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Trade deadline week is finally upon us

Is your team buying or selling? What would you like your team to do or not do? Any predictions?
I want them to trade Tyler and Caleb or just one of them so bad

I can’t remember if Gary Harris is a good defender still but a guy like him, Gary Trent Jr or like Harrison Barnes

I’ll even settle for a small trade for Zeke Nnaji because we got to get bigger

I’ll take it a step further. Since they ended the beef, I’ll be willing to move guys for Andrew Wiggins and Moses moody or even washed Chris Paul to be the backup PG

He’s good enough to stay in the league but a backup PG is all he’ll be on a good team

And that’s fine but he’s been such a mediocre player overall

Ppl shit on Ayton but he blows Fultz out the water when it comes to being deserving of a 1st overall selection

I just want to see him play on another team at this point
You higher on him than I am.

Is Nerlens Noel done already?

I know center is the easiest position to find a replacement level player but only 17 games played last season, 25 the season before....now he's not even in the league at age 29 as a backup center

Is Nerlens Noel done already?

I know center is the easiest position to find a replacement level player but only 17 games played last season, 25 the season before....now he's not even in the league at age 29 as a backup center
Is he even in the league?

You better off putting an APB out for Willie Cauley-stein

Edit I clearly skimmed the post lol

I remember he was really good for OKC defensively then he fell off.....how was he with the Knicks?

@AZTG @Ironman
He was ok and fit on the Knicks because we were already a team with a good center that is horrible on offense.

So we would sit Mitch and put in Noel, and you could barely notice a difference.

If you have an offense in which you need the Center to do ANYTHING, then Noel aint your guy.

Back