• Jokic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
if you were the hornets would you trade Lamelo for

Jett Howard
Cole Anthony
Jonathan Isaac
unprotected First Round Pick

I’m looking to get Lamelo out so it can become B miler’s team but it’s incredibly hard to even find a team for Lamelo

Oh yeah
if you were the hornets would you trade Lamelo for

Jett Howard
Cole Anthony
Jonathan Isaac
unprotected First Round Pick

I’m looking to get Lamelo out so it can become B miler’s team but it’s incredibly hard to even find a team for Lamelo
why would any team would trade for a nigga who's main focus are diamonds and bitches and also this
Capture d’écran 2024-02-05 021125.png

Wolves a bad matchup for the Rockets these days, routinely give us that work

Amen Thompson and Cam playing the most minutes off the bench and becoming more comfortable in their roles each game is nice to see.....I have no idea what the ceiling is for Amen or what the best version of him looks like but he is going to something very special and different

Should be an interesting week for the squad...only one game between now and the deadline Thursday. Hopefully Tari comes back healthy/we get some positive update, also we find out if we're serious about pushing for the playin tournament or if we're going to ride it out for the rest of the season

Just give me a capable backup center to finish this season with and I'm good with whatever else happens

Trade deadline week is finally upon us

Is your team buying or selling? What would you like your team to do or not do? Any predictions?

Back