• Anthony Edwards

• SGA

• Luka

• Giannis

• Jokic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Care is strong.

Its the topic of discussion so im discussing.

Owners getting a savings just cause players are injured is fuck shit. I rather that money go to the players.

Care strong though.
Forced argument imo but not gonna fault you

AZTG: I’ll give Ironman $50 if he can post every day for a week

*Ironman posts for only 3 days*

What I look like saying “I want AZTG to take that $50 he would’ve given to Ironman and instead of keeping it, spread it out to the other knick fans”

FOH

AZTG: I’ll give Ironman $50 if he can post every day for a week

*Ironman posts for only 3 days*

What I look like saying “I want AZTG to take that $50 he would’ve given to Ironman and instead of keeping it, spread it out to the other knick fans”

FOH
Nah fam. Just say you dont know and move on.

How many times ima tell you your arms too short.

does Goldie have a revenue sharing system that we all agreed to where he gets 50% of the revenue and posters get 50%?

And then did he put rules in place as a workaround for the players to get less then 50% and he get more?

Nah?

Ok.

Now go talk to 5th about how a former #1 pick who is really good and 3 picks is crazy to ask for for Bridges.

Lmaooo

Nah fam. Just say you dont know and move on.

How many times ima tell you your arms too short.

does Goldie have a revenue sharing system that we all agreed to where he gets 50% of the revenue and posters get 50%?

And then did he put rules in place as a workaround for the players to get less then 50% and he get more?

Nah?

Ok.

Now go talk to 5th about how a former #1 pick who is really good and 3 picks is crazy to ask for for Bridges.

Lmaooo
Just run up on the owner of the pacers with a gun so you can get what you want

• Haha
Reactions: AZTG
Bill Duke made over $50 mil and somebody supposed to sign this nigga just so he can get benefits?

Nigga go play overseas