Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I laughed but I actually agree with this and pretty much addresses the number on problem I have with how they're constructed and why I'm not that high on them(team expectations aside)

Nets lack creation outside of Bridges, Dinwiddie and hoping you get something from Ben Simmons(who I'm not really factoring into this discussion) and Cam Thomas

None of this might not even matter if it's just about the vibes and development(don't think they have much to be excited about in that area either)but if they're legit trying to compete for a playoff spot I don't see it and I think they're much more likely to sell off pieces as the season goes

Nets weren't a good team after the KD and Kyrie trades and relatively speaking they got worse over the summer

Idk if Herro is the answer but I do think he would be a good fit on Brooklyn...I can completely understand why they wouldn't want him though
Yeah I was just watching and since I’ve seen Tyler a lot obviously I just imagined him coming off screens, driving to the rim, being set up by Simmons, and then I factored in his age being perfect and it just jumped out at me

Simmons
Herro
Bridges
DFS?
Claxton

Just seems like the perfect young but experienced lineup that takes a lot of pressure off of Bridges offensively

People focused on Joel being the next guy to ask out but if this season is a disaster Luka is going to be right there with him

We were just talking about Giannis and what he sees when looks at the roster around him

31 year old Kyrie, Grant Williams is your 3rd best player....Josh Green was supposed to this coveted untouchable prospect and now he being benched for a rookie....Jaden Hardy going to be buried on the bench

A lot of goofy stuff taking place on and off the court for the Mavericks

People focused on Joel being the next guy to ask out but if this season is a disaster Luka is going to be right there with him

We were just talking about Giannis and what he sees when looks at the roster around him

31 year old Kyrie, Grant Williams is your 3rd best player....Josh Green was supposed to this coveted untouchable prospect and now he being benched for a rookie....Jaden Hardy going to be buried on the bench

A lot of goofy stuff taking place on and off the court for the Mavericks
I really can’t see a guy who’s 24-25 at his level asking out but maybe

Luka does seem like he doesn’t settle for mediocrity for too long but idk because he’s really made a home there. Like where would he even go?

Also I forgot another point with tyler

Between claxton, Simmons, and someone like DFS their starting lineup is horrible shooting free throws

The best FT% shooter in the league would help them out in that area too

Luka does seem like he doesn’t settle for mediocrity for too long but idk because he’s really made a home there. Like where would he even go?

Between claxton, Simmons, and someone like DFS their starting lineup is horrible shooting free throws

Luka isn't loyal to anyone but himself and Slovenia lol

Losing Jalen Brunson the way they did is going to come back to haunt them if he actually leaves

Yeah I was just watching and since I’ve seen Tyler a lot obviously I just imagined him coming off screens, driving to the rim, being set up by Simmons, and then I factored in his age being perfect and it just jumped out at me

Simmons
Herro
Bridges
DFS?
Claxton

Just seems like the perfect young but experienced lineup that takes a lot of pressure off of Bridges offensively

Herro makes a lot of sense on Brooklyn imo...a team that is real need of creation and shooting.

I'd be shocked if DFS and Royce O Neal are still on the roster past February

I like Claxton a lot but low key he fell off after Kyrie and KD left

Herro makes a lot of sense on Brooklyn imo...a team that is real need of creation and shooting.

I'd be shocked if DFS and Royce O Neal are still on the roster past February

I like Claxton a lot but low key he fell off after Kyrie and KD left
like who’s the 2nd creator on the nets?

Dinwiddie? Yuck

Then 6th man of the year candidate cam Thomas lol

Yeah nets are going to be a good selling team in February. They can really get some more picks or a young player

OG Anunoby and Dillon Brooks not being on there for best perimeter defenders is absurd
Marcus smart being 41% last season to being 10% this season shows that they just really voting on a whim

Also bridges being the 2nd best perimeter defender yet he’s nowhere to be found on the best defenders list

Also there’s no bam on that list at all but Lu Dort is lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back