Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, that only happens if u guys are tanking. No coach trying to win will give him the minutes needed to win that award.

I am the OG Cam Thomas fan around here, this is not hate from me at all.

View attachment 1191866

View attachment 1191862

If he can buy into controlled minutes where he isnt forcing bad offense, why not? Brooklyn does not have a lot of offense aside from the twins so once they go to that 2nd unit it could get rough. Unless Jalen Wilson suddenly breaks out

I watch the nets and I can’t help but think that Herro is the perfect fit for them

I laughed but I actually agree with this and pretty much addresses the number on problem I have with how they're constructed and why I'm not that high on them(team expectations aside)

Nets lack creation outside of Bridges, Dinwiddie and hoping you get something from Ben Simmons(who I'm not really factoring into this discussion) and Cam Thomas

None of this might not even matter if it's just about the vibes and development(don't think they have much to be excited about in that area either)but if they're legit trying to compete for a playoff spot I don't see it and I think they're much more likely to sell off pieces as the season goes

Nets weren't a good team after the KD and Kyrie trades and relatively speaking they got worse over the summer

Idk if Herro is the answer but I do think he would be a good fit on Brooklyn...I can completely understand why they wouldn't want him though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back