Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing for the 4 game winning streak but the think pieces come out after a loss

Lol

Nothing for the 4 game winning streak but the think pieces come out after a loss

Lol
your last 3 games were against the spurs, hornets, and wizards lol

you just blew a 24 point lead to a horrible grizzlies team led by a guy who hasn’t played basketball since April and he hit the game winner

Just like the IST the Pelicans came up short. I’m starting to think they can’t play national TV games because they fold when they do lol

Zion even had the same amount of points as he did then (13)

Sucka

IMG_7787.gif

your last 3 games were against the spurs, hornets, and wizards lol

you just blew a 24 point lead to a horrible grizzlies team led by a guy who hasn’t played basketball since April and he hit the game winner

Just like the IST the Pelicans came up short. I’m starting to think they can’t play national TV games because they fold when they do lol

Zion even had the same amount of points as he did then (13)

Sucka

View attachment 1234059
Ahhh, you box score watching. I get it

Bottomline, they got crushed on the offense glass which gave Memphis too many extra possessions

On to the next one

Ahhh, you box score watching. I get it

Bottomline, they got crushed on the offense glass which gave Memphis too many extra possessions

On to the next one
yes after watching half the game I looked at the box score to see what I missed since it was a blowout and mostly a boring game

It’s okay man the next game is against the injured cavs buried on league pass

I’m sure it’ll be a W as there’s no pressure

yes after watching half the game I looked at the box score to see what I missed since it was a blowout and mostly a boring game

It’s okay man the next game is against the injured cavs buried on league pass

I’m sure it’ll be a W as there’s no pressure
The games won/lost on Bally sports count the same towards the record as the ones won/lost on national TV🤷🏾‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back