Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s the teams best scorer but it’s telling that we’re 1-6 when he scores 40+ points.
So I looked into it a bit

My issues was the nets need to really see about bridges to know if they are gonna give him big money

But I’m like a year too early on that

I can actually see a scenario where cam Thomas is prioritized over bridges because of his age and his penchant for scoring and bridges wouldn’t be eligible for a huge deal until he’s 28 or 29

Why give him big money when he only gives you 21-23 ppg and constantly takes a backseat to cam thomas? (Showing you he’s not a true #1)

I also see so far, it doesn’t really matter if cam plays or not

Nets are 9-8 with him
Nets are 5-4 without him

(Nets don’t have to shift their roster until 2025 anyways)

So I looked into it a bit

My issues was the nets need to really see about bridges to know if they are gonna give him big money

But I’m like a year too early on that

I can actually see a scenario where cam Thomas is prioritized over bridges because of his age and his penchant for scoring and bridges wouldn’t be eligible for a huge deal until he’s 28 or 29

Why give him big money when he only gives you 21-23 ppg and constantly takes a backseat to cam thomas?

I also see so far, it doesn’t really matter if cam plays or not

Nets are 9-8 with him
Nets are 5-4 without him

(Nets don’t have to shift their roster until 2025 anyways)
Cam Thomas is a guy I’d sell on if the right star player is offered. I know Nets fans see him as 2003 T Mac but he’s a solid young player and I don’t really see much more improvement in his game than what he is right now. Mikal is our best player but I wish he was a little younger but it is what it is. Now is the time to let guys play and see what we have without any real expectations.

Cam Thomas is a guy I’d sell on if the right star player is offered. I know Nets fans see him as 2003 T Mac but he’s a solid young player and I don’t really see much more improvement in his game than what he is right now. Mikal is our best player but I wish he was a little younger but it is what it is. Now is the time to let guys play and see what we have without any real expectations.
Yeah I agree and the nets don’t have to do anything but I hate cam thomas so much I can’t help myself

Tbh, i have watched the Martin bros more than most folks (price i pay being a Lamelo stan) and Cody Martin is the one i really want on the Lakers. But that dude can not stay healthy at all.
I was thinking about Cody earlier in the season like wishing we could get him too just to make him a better player

I was also shocked that he was STILL hurt

I feel bad that we saved his brother and he is rotting in Charlotte

I would think if one twin is decent the other one has that same potential in the right environment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back