Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who knew Jaquez was going to be this electric in his rookie year? I didn’t like him a lot at UCLA either lol
I loved the pick for you guys as soon as it was announced and said so in the draft thread. I was surprised he went as high as he did, but thought he would be a good NBA player.

I honestly didn’t think he would be balling this well this quickly though. Even Juzang is on a roster. He isn’t getting run though. lol UCLA had a pretty good squad. Jamie and Johnnie were balling.

I loved the pick for you guys as soon as it was announced and said so in the draft thread. I was surprised he went as high as he did, but thought he would be a good NBA player.

I honestly didn’t think he would be balling this well this quickly though. Even Juzang is on a roster. He isn’t getting run though. lol UCLA had a pretty good squad. Jamie and Johnnie were balling.
Yeah I didn’t think Jaquez was a top 20 pick but he’s turning into the steal of the draft and he’s arguably a top 3 rookie so far

I can see him averaging 18ppg as soon as next season

But it’s been fun. Way more athletic than I gave him credit for. Not a liability on D really and a better shooter than I expected

I’ve been enjoying the hell out of him

Yeah I didn’t think Jaquez was a top 20 pick but he’s turning into the steal of the draft and he’s arguably a top 3 rookie so far

I can see him averaging 18ppg as soon as next season

But it’s been fun. Way more athletic than I gave him credit for. Not a liability on D really and a better shooter than I expected

I’ve been enjoying the hell out of him
Scoot is slowly starting to figure stuff out and Miller has been solid. Even Bilal has been getting the hang of things. This draft class Is shaping up to have some impact guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back