Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

It could be just gas, but I have a feeling the Pacers winning this game.

I think Bron will play well, but can the rest of his team come to play and have the energy to run with or slow down the Pacers?

Does being this bad kind of take the wind out of the sails for generational player wemby and his rookie season?

Like we know the spurs weren’t going to be good but did we think it would be this bad?
Nah, not for me.

The one thing I’m some what disappointed in is Victor’s shot selection and the lack of awareness: or skill some of his teammates have as far as getting him the ball when he has mismatches or in position to score.

I watched every game last season and attended close to 20 in person. I knew we weren’t that good and won some games due to people resting and teams over looking us.

When the GM Brian Wright said we were running it back with mostly the same roster, I already knew what it was. Lol

Nah, not for me.

The one thing I’m some what disappointed in is Victor’s shot selection and the lack of awareness: or skill some of his teammates have as far as getting him the ball when he has mismatches or in position to score.

I watched every game last season and attended close to 20 in person. I knew we weren’t that good and won some games due to people resting and teams over looking us.

When the GM Brian Wright said we were running it back with mostly the same roster, I already knew what it was. Lol
lol gotcha

Respect

Pacers not gonna win at this rate

Lakers are too good defensively, more experienced, and the pacers are not playing at the pace that benefits them as they are playing mostly to the lakers’ tempo

This commentary crew is horrible. Shame on ESPN for getting rid of Mark And Jeff. And the Pacers being in the finals can’t be a good look.

This commentary crew is horrible. Shame on ESPN for getting rid of Mark And Jeff. And the Pacers being in the finals can’t be a good look.
Man im stuck watching this stream with kevin hart and it's torture, not sure how Pacers being here aint a good look? Hali been balling and it's good to get exposure to a small market team that has been on the up.

Damn shame the NBa has to create shit like this so players can play hard in all games.

90s/2000s wasn’t better basketball skill wise but dudes definitely brought it every night.

Back