Who Should Win NBA MVP?

• Anthony Edwards

• SGA

• Luka

• Giannis

• Jokic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Really? looked up his stats, it says he has taken only 4 threes this season and made none of it.

But u always telling not to trust these cac statistics, so i am going to take your word, lol.
lol I said not every game. Compared to seasons past where he wasn’t shooting at all. Im sure his numbers will go up as the season progresses, I just don’t want him falling in love with it.

Reactions: toheeb27
Thought there was a chance Sharpe would shoot threes in the NBA, but just like Claxton, looks like they have decided that is not realistic for now.

Happy to see him thriving though, was high on him during his draft cycle.
He tried but that isnt his game. Every now and then he'll put up one but he's long ditched that idea of chucking up 3s.

He's developed into a solid big, went from having butter fingers to being able to catch and finish properly, hustles and works the glass well both on the offensive and defensive end.

Nets continue to crank out big men seems to be the only kinda players they know how to develop

He tried but that isnt his game. Every now and then he'll put up one but he's long ditched that idea of chucking up 3s.

He's developed into a solid big, went from having butter fingers to being able to catch and finish properly, hustles and works the glass well both on the offensive and defensive end.

Nets continue to crank out big men seems to be the only kinda players they know how to develop
You seen him at the end of the game calling for the ball because he was open in the corner last night lol. I think he’ll be a capable shooter soon I believe in his work ethic and development. He’s come a long way, he was looking like he’d be out of the league within a year and to see him playing like this now is amazing.

• Ether
Reactions: Iceberg_Taylor
You seen him at the end of the game calling for the ball because he was open in the corner last night lol. I think he’ll be a capable shooter soon I believe in his work ethic and development. He’s come a long way, he was looking like he’d be out of the league within a year and to see him playing like this now is amazing.
Kevin Ollie gotta carral this nigga back into the paint and off them corners man I dont wanna see him taking any 3s lol
Just keep his minutes steady and he's gonna blossom into a very good big

Reactions: 5th Letter