Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth I've enjoyed the inseason tournament....some tweaks need to be made with the scheduling and everything but for the first year it's been a huge success imo
What are your issues with the scheduling?

Are y'all talking about the amount of b2b games this early in the season?

Are y'all talking about the amount of b2b games this early in the season?
It's not the amount but the inconvenience of the way they've ran the back to backs has been nuts in more than a few instances and with some of those instances colliding with the inseason tournament it has made it a clusterfuck.

I had hopes Zeke Nnaji would be legit rotation player for a Nuggets team that needed bench help but he's been a disappointment

Denver just gave him a 4 year deal this off-season which looks bad now but he might just need a trade of scenery

The Nets being 6th in offense but 19th in defense is weird to me

Coming into the season I thought Brooklyns defensive personnel was underrated and that they should be solid on that side of the court

DFS
Royce O Neal
Dennis Smith Jr
Mikal
Ben Simmons
Claxton

But I know they've been dealing with injuries and a lot of those guys have to be missed time and tbh 19th isn't bad all things considered

Offensively they've been so good because they've been going crazy from 3 as a team.....second in 3pt percentage and 6th in attempts per game

That's probably going to regress at some point though because some of these guys are shooting way above their career average......Lonnie Walky 46%, O'Neal 40%, DFS 45%,

Feels like it will all balance out though, defense should get much better and the offense will fall back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back