Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dame and Giannis on the bucks and they still don’t play fun basketball lol

What's fun to you. It seems like they do what every other team does. Jack up threes or wait til lane clears out and then give dish it for a wide open drive.

They do that as well as anyone. They just can't play defense. So they put up lots of points and still struggle to beat pretty much every team they face.

What's fun to you. It seems like they do what every other team does. Jack up threes or wait til lane clears out and then give dish it for a wide open drive.

They do that as well as anyone. They just can't play defense. So they put up lots of points and still struggle to beat pretty much every team they face.
They just not appealing to me and haven’t been for a few years now due to not being an athletic team

No bag running through the lane and elbowing niggas to get to the rim stopped being exciting 3 seasons ago

Just had a thought.... Could Lebron's retirement actually be good for the league? In that it could lead to a greater appreciation of young talented players and their teams?

They just not appealing to me and haven’t been for a few years now due to not being an athletic team

No bag running through the lane and elbowing niggas to get to the rim stopped being exciting 3 seasons ago

I can see that as a reason for not liking Giannis, but the whole team? As a team, they are just like pretty much every other team in the league. A lot of their shots are from 3 pt range.

Why does Giannis need a bag of he can just dunk on everybody? Modern NBA fans fans don't like dunking? What kinda shit is that?

He rather watch them throw it down to Brook Lopez in the post 20 times a game like the 2015 Nets. Lmaoooo

Be real. You don't even be watching these games huh? It's all good to admit that. This is the first year I've watched regularly, which is why I can say your comments on this matter funny reflect reality. None of these players really be in the post like that and Lopez is hitting 3pt milestones this year. It's weird to see y'all act like the Bucks play plodding old school BBall when in reality, they do the same shit everyone else did. The Bucks style of play in the game vs ATL the other night wasn't much different from what the Hawks were doing.

I can see that as a reason for not liking Giannis, but the whole team? As a team, they are just like pretty much every other team in the league. A lot of their shots are from 3 pt range.

Why does Giannis need a bag of he can just dunk on everybody? Modern NBA fans fans don't like dunking? What kinda shit is that?

Be real. You don't even be watching these games huh? It's all good to admit that. This is the first year I've watched regularly, which is why I can say your comments on this matter funny reflect reality. None of these players really be in the post like that and Lopez is hitting 3pt milestones this year. It's weird to see y'all act like the Bucks play plodding old school BBall when in reality, they do the same shit everyone else did. The Bucks style of play in the game vs ATL the other night wasn't much different from what the Hawks were doing.
You allowed to like what you like fam. Wear that shit proudly.

That said, you give strong basketball was better in the 90s vibe and im gon get my jokes off.

And we not gonna get into a 90s vs modern ball back and forth. Im just gon be ignorant and get my jokes off at you missing post play. Lmaoo

You allowed to like what you like fam. Wear that shit proudly.

That said, you give strong basketball was better in the 90s vibe and im gon get my jokes off.

And we not gonna get into a 90s vs modern ball back and forth. Im just gon be ignorant and get my jokes off at you missing post play. Lmaoo

I got no problem with you liking modern basketball. It's just weird that you keep acting like 90s was nothing but post play when it was basically defined by a rise in shooting guards. Typically jokes are supposed to be funny and not just some wrong shit spouted over and over, but what do I know. lol

I got no problem with you liking modern basketball. It's just weird that you keep acting like 90s was nothing but post play when it was basically defined by a rise in shooting guards. Typically jokes are supposed to be funny and not just some wrong shit spouted over and over, but what do I know. lol
i post for me. My jokes funny to me.

Boom. Years of game dropped for free in 1 post.

Now lets not take over this thread with a back and forth. Like what you like fam. We at my 3 quote back and forth quota.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back