Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question, what teams have you guys been watching so far outside of your own?

Who are you trying to watch in the near future

I’ve seen

Pistons
Hornets
Nets
Lakers
Hawks
Mavs

I want to try and get more time with

Magic
Rockets
Nuggets
Kings
Wolves

Magic
Lakers/Nuggets because we've played them so much already
Thunder
Pacers
Kings
Phoenix

Want to watch more Wolves, Knicks,Heat, Hawks, Hornets and Blazers(unfortunately)

Defense in the NBA is extinct and archaic
Its been outta hand for awhile but now we're crossing into "This feels like watching an all-star game" territory now
Word. It was clear what was happening the last few years but I enjoyed where the NBA was. But now seeing every Pacers game be 145-140, im like this shit needs to stop.

Lmaoooo. They just lying with no shame?
Don’t think it’s a lie. I get why they would be pressed more for Jrue

He has a vastly superior contract compared to dame and while he clearly isn’t as good offensively as dame, you wouldn’t have to cover for him or worry about him defensively like you would for Dame while still being solid offensively

I dont necessarily agree with this thinking but I understand it. Also as far as offering assets, there was less of a market for Dame than Holiday so you would theoretically offer more for Jrue

It’s moot anyways because Cronin wasn’t trying to deal with Miami and at this point who cares

Don’t think it’s a lie. I get why they would be pressed more for Jrue

He has a vastly superior contract compared to dame and while he clearly isn’t as good offensively as dame, you wouldn’t have to cover for him or worry about him defensively like you would for Dame while still being solid offensively

I dont necessarily agree with this thinking but I understand it. Also as far as offering assets, there was less of a market for Dame than Holiday so you would theoretically offer more for Jrue

It’s moot anyways because Cronin wasn’t trying to deal with Miami and at this point who cares
My bro.

Cmon man.

If you think the Heat really offered more for Jrue than they did the Dame, then I get why they can get away with bullshit like this.

And yea I read your whys. The issue is anything can be justified if you try hard enough.

I just know for a fact the Heat werent willing to offer more for Jrue than Dame cause I know the Heat aint that incompitent.

My bro.

Cmon man.

If you think the Heat really offered more for Jrue than they did the Dame, then I get why they can get away with bullshit like this.

And yea I read your whys. The issue is anything can be justified if you try hard enough.

I just know for a fact the Heat werent willing to offer more for Jrue than Dame cause I know the Heat aint that incompitent.
I think you’re looking at it as the Heat offered more for Jrue than Dame instead as the Heat were willing to offer more for Jrue than Dame

If you remember Miami felt like they were the only bidders for dame throughout most of the process

They never wanted to give up Caleb Martin for dame because 1. Dame wanted to play with Caleb and 2. Because they then felt like it was an overpay when dame’s contract is out of this world and has a lot of years on it and again because they didn’t feel the need to up the price

It’s not really incompetence

I think you’re looking at it as the Heat offered more for Jrue than Dame instead as the Heat were willing to offer more for Jrue than Dame

If you remember Miami felt like they were the only bidders for dame throughout most of the process

They never wanted to give up Caleb Martin for dame because 1. Dame wanted to play with Caleb and 2. Because they then felt like it was an overpay when dame’s contract is out of this world and has a lot of years on it and again because they didn’t feel the need to up the price

It’s not really incompetence
I dont want to keep this going man.

Offering less for Dame cause there was no market is 100% different than reporting that the Heat was willing to offer more for Jrue cause of contract and defense and all that.

We cool though. I have a 3 post limit. We agree to disagree.

I dont want to keep this going man.

Offering less for Dame cause there was no market is 100% different than reporting that the Heat was willing to offer more for Jrue cause of contract and defense and all that.

We cool though. I have a 3 post limit. We agree to disagree.
I wanna keep telling you how wrong you are though 🙁

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back