• Anthony Edwards

• SGA

• Luka

• Giannis

• Jokic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Miles Bridges missed a year and picked up right where he left off

Whoever is willing to take that PR hit next off-season is going to get a very good player

Can be a guy outside of their main three and monk who can give you 20 on a given night but he’ll get you 6 boards too

Fits in the Fox/murray timeline too

Only thing is he's going to command a max contraxt.....a Bridges, Murray, Sabonid, Fox isn't bad though

He'd definitely eat in that system though

Man I’m not giving bridges no max
I have no idea if he’s a positive contributor in a winning organization

Those hornets stats look nice but he did that on the hornets

Not saying he’s not a good player because he is but I’m giving that nigga the same money I would give saddiq bey

And you beat a bitch up after posting pics of lean and rapping horribly on live? Fuck out my face nigga

i-want-you-to-get-the-word-out-there-that-we-back-up-the-wire.gif

Man I’m not giving bridges no max

I have no idea if he’s a positive contributor in a winning organization

Those hornets stats look nice but he did that on the hornets

Not saying he’s not a good player because he is but I’m giving that nigga the same money I would give saddiq bey

And you beat a bitch up after posting pics of lean and rapping horribly on live? Fuck out my face nigga

I get why you saying this but as long as he keeps playing at this level and doesn't get into anymore shit he's definitely getting one lol

lol I remember when the news dropped they acted like oubre was gonna be out for like 3 months

Herro been out longer from a sprained ankle

Then they show a vid of him walking with a slight limp to his apartment

Just say a girl he was messing with hit him with the mirror after she drove off during an argument

Back