• Jokic

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
he's roy so far and we not talking about him
40b54d7b54906d5e6be21f39982c616d

16-5-2 in 24 minutes. Hes a sniper.

He was -7 tonight though.
I don't put too much stock into plus/minus

His goal is to put up buckets. He's still getting rookie foul calls cause he's not in position to defend.

4 tickets to the Mavs vs Pelicans on my sons birthday in January. Elite tickets all inclusive, unlimited food great parking. Shout out to my wife company for supplying the tickets.
Fire.

Im trying to get some good seats to the Knicks Mavs game for my wifes birthday but they looking like $650 each before tax.

She probably not getting them lmaooo. Not dropping $1300 on tickets. And I don't do bad seats so she gon get these flowers and dinner and appreciate it.

Fire.

Im trying to get some good seats to the Knicks Mavs game for my wifes birthday but they looking like $650 each before tax.

She probably not getting them lmaooo. Not dropping $1300 on tickets. And I don't do bad seats so she gon get these flowers and dinner and appreciate it.
Get the VR headset lol

• Haha
Reactions: Ironman and AZTG
Nuggets don't lose at home and they had their squad back...we suck on the road and no Fred

Knew this was an automatic L

Jalen with an efficient 26/9/6 once he got going was nice to see though

• Haha
Reactions: toheeb27
I will say for Fox to have missed time, Harrison Barnes being Harrison Barnes and Keegan Murray not shooting the ball well at all....it's impressive for the Kings to have stayed afloat and be sitting at 10-7

Fox has been hooping and has been crazy efficient

Keegan Murray really been struggling though......shooting 29% from 3 on 7 attempts per game

12.3 per last season on 15.8 usage......this year down to11.6 per on a higher usage of 18.5

Hope he can turn it around though as the season goes on