Welcome To aBlackWeb

2023/2024 NBA Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a Real note, Harden landing on the clippers messed up everything because now Russ get randoms minutes and Bones don't even play.
Maan has turned to a defensive player while he's better at the offense.

It messed up the rotations so the Clippers will need a Lil Time to click up.

Ty lue with horrible lineups , all possessions are filled with ISO.

I appreciate the sacrifice made but Russ but bricking midrange shots isn't gonna make the situation better, it may be hard for him cause now he's coming off the bench while getting a Min salary with Big expectations. He's gonna have to figure it out.

Harden seems to refuse to change his play style and it doesn't benefit the team.

I know it’s cool around here to laugh at @Jaemooms (he brings it on himself most times), but I think he was on to something when he said the Cavs can afford to lose Mitchell. I really think Garland is ready to run that team full time. Just needs to stay healthy.
Garland played well and helped Cleveland get into the playoffs before they traded for Mitchell. He been ready. Lmao.

I understood why they traded for Mitchell because they wanted more talent, but the way he plays kinda took away from everyone else. He has his most efficient season ever playing with them though.

If the rumors really do have a small bit of truth to them then they should definitely put some feelers out about what they can get via trade before he dips out during free agency

calling Steve Kerr an asshole and grabbing a PA announcer’s mic during the game to get his shit off can’t distract the real ones from seeing how washed he is

spo would’ve got 5-6 wins with wemby, Keldon, and Vassell by now
Hey, you might be right about Eric having 5 or 6 wins instead of the three we have with this “talent” Lmao.

You most likely haven’t really watched the Spurs more than twice.

I’m not even disagreeing with you or anybody about some of the stuff Pop is or is not doing coaching wise or Wright is doing drafting because I've very loudly on here questioned some of the moves made by both. All that being said, the talent on this roster is lacking something serious.

Our two best scoring threats outside of a rookie have a hard time creating easy looks for themselves and others. Vassell lives off a steady diet of difficult pull up jumpers and Keldon tries to bully his way to the hoop when his shot isn’t falling from the outside.

We have a bunch of guys who aren’t good on defense and if they are decent they are limited offensively.

Pop might be washed, but We desperately need better talent also

Hey, you might be right about Eric having 5 or 6 wins instead of the three we have with this “talent” Lmao.

I’m not even disagreeing with you or anybody about some of the stuff Pop is or is not doing coaching wise or Wright is doing drafting because I've very loudly on here questioned some of the moves made by both. All that being said, the talent on this roster is lacking something serious.

Our two best scoring threats outside of a rookie have a hard time creating easy looks for themselves and others. Vassell lives off a steady diet of difficult pull up jumpers and Keldon tries to bully his way to the hoop when his shot isn’t falling from the outside.

We have a bunch of guys who aren’t good on defense and if they are decent they are limited offensively.

That’s all I needed to read

IMG_7709.gif

Im not ready to call Pop washed. Imo he knows this team isnt that good so hes letting the players play to develop. Hes taking this season to figure out what he has and now he'll figure out who is staying for next year and build a style of play around that.

Im not ready to call Pop washed. Imo he knows this team isnt that good so hes letting the players play to develop. Hes taking this season to figure out what he has and now he'll figure out who is staying for next year and build a style of play around that.
I definitely can see that as a strategy……

It’s a few guys (if that is the strategy) that need game time to see what they can do in an actual NBA game that he isn’t playing so far though.

Hopefully some of the younger guy as the season continues, starts to get more run. I also hope the losing doesn’t help create even more bad habits with the young guys. By game 20, he has got to start trying to tighten up a bit on Victor’s shot selection in my opinion. The coaching staff should know by game 20 areas on the court where he is more effective and nudge him towards working out of those areas more.

I’m not saying he should totally forgo testing the limits of his game, but he definitely needs to find his sweet spots and utilizing them more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back